In our recent chat with Tv host, lifestyle and travel enthusiast, Omowunmi ‘Mimi’ Onalaja, we found 6 awesome things about her most of us don’t know.
– I studied International Relations at Uni and was absolutely sure I wanted to be a career diplomat. Before that, I was going to be an Accountant, a Lawyer, a Meteorologist and later, a HR consultant. Well we all know how that turned out!
– My fave food is Amala and Ewedu, without Gbegiri and with loads of meats or fresh fish. Yum!
– I don’t like form fitting clothing. I like to feel comfortable and confident when I dress up and most of the time they don’t do that for me. It’ll be a while before you see me in bodycon anything!
– I want to live in LA for at least a year, now I just need to find a reason! It’s my best city ever. It has everything I love: beaches, sun, vibrant nightlife, fashion, food and a certain air of freedom that’s undeniable.
– I am absolutely, totally in love with Beyonce and Ellen Degeneres. They’re both such powerhouses and the embodiment of hardwork & determination, and watching them makes me so happy. Now that’s impact!
Images via @mimionalaja