Saturday’s are for Nigerian weddings…or watching Nigerian traditional bridal makeup tutorial. LOL. This particular video gained over 2.5 million views on YouTube, and after watching it for yourself, you will see why.
The Beauticianchic is a Nigerian beautician living in London. Her makeup looks and videos are some of the most watched on YouTube. This is because she brings her African personality to them. All this while keeping a professional yet friendly attitude with her clients.
We are completely in love with this Nigerian traditional bridal makeup tutorial, and will be trying it soon!
Products used in this Nigerian traditional bridal makeup tutorial:
- Mik of magnesium
- Mac studio fix foundation nw45
- Mac studio finish concealer nc45
- Ben Nye banana powder
- Mac studio fix powder to contour nw45
- Rimmel dark brown
- Mac paint pot soft ochre
- BH cosmetic palette
- Ardel demi wispies linner
- Inglot gel liner
- Mac mineralised skin finish
- Revolution pallette highlighter
- Lime crime lip stain faded
- Mac chestnut lip liner