Glowy makeup is our absolute favourite right now because it makes the wearers skin look unblemished and fresh. However, not every one can do glowy makeup, in fact, it seems like one of the hardest makeup styles to get right because a lot of emphasis is placed on skin work.
It is not impossible though, and Ronke Raji; the Nigerian beauty blogger and makeup artist, shows us how to get it on our first try with this very detailed video.
Products used for this glowy makeup tutorial
- Mac pro longwear nourishing waterproof foundation in NC45 & NC50
- LA girl pro concealer in Cool Tan
- Laura Mercier Translucent loose setting powder
- Smashbox photofinish primer
- MAC ambering rose blush
- Dose of colors Mirame highlight
- Roller liner – Lilly lashes in Myokonos
- Mac cosmetics lipliner in Chesnut,
- Fenty beauty lip paint in unbutton and Fenty glow