Nupita Nyongo has showed us over the years that she isn’t just a force to be reckoned with on the big screen, but she is also a fashion designer’s favourite muse. Since breaking into Hollywood in 2014, the Oscar winning actress has cemented herself in our eyes as a true style icon.
So without further ado, here are five times Nupita Nyongo made us stop and stare on the red carpet.
5. When she wore this one-shoulder Oscar de la Renta dress along with Roger Vivier sandals featuring bedazzled buckles to the Vanity Fair afterparty.
4. Lupita’s SXSW premiere outfit in Honayda & Alice to promote new movie ‘Us’
3. Her Intepretation of ‘Camp’ at the 2019 MET Gala
Read Also|Why We Love Omoyemi Akerele
2. When she was spotted wearing this red Ralph Lauren number to the 2014 Golden Globes
1. This slay at the 2019 Breakthrough awards