Ever spend so much time on your foundation routine and it still ends up looking bad? Well, our girl Jackie gat you. With this 22 minutes video, Jackie is here to help all of us with our foundation routine!
Before we get into the video, here are a few reasons why your foundation doesn’t last all day:
- You keep touching your face
- You are using too many products on your face
- You do not colour correct
- You aren’t blotting your face
- You forgot the primer sis
- Your foundation sucks!
- You forgot the setting spray didn’t you?
- You touch up your powder with a brush instead of a puff
Now, here are a few tips for your foundation routine to make it last all day!
- Choose the right foundation for your skin type. The right consistency of foundation for your skin type is important to getting a beautiful, long lasting result. Here is a guide to the perfect match.
- Don’t touch your face at all sis, use an earpiece to answer calls as well
- Don’t forget to set your face with a spray!
- Blot! Blot! Blot!!
- If your skin is oil, use an absorbent oil control product before applying your foundation.
Now, let’s watch Jackie teach us more than a thing or two 🙂