Natural hair can be extremely attractive when it is thriving, but take away moisture and other key things, and see its light dwindle. One way to make sure your natural hair is healthy and not just long is to create a routine for your hair. A healthy natural hair routine can be the difference between a healthy hair and a severely damaged hair.
Amber Ansah is a Belgium-Ghanaian natural hair beauty blogger and influencer, and she is sharing with us her go-to hair routine. This healthy natural hair routine should only be used as a guide to create yours. Remember that everyone’s hair is different, so find what works for you and stick to it.
Read Also| #SMAhair : High ponytail on Natural Hair
Products used in Amber’s healthy natural hair routine
- African Pride Moisture & Detangling Masque
- Creme of Nature Detangling & Conditioning Shampoo
- Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Masque
- ORS Olive Oil Butter Creme Styling Smoothie
- ORS Olive Oil Hydrating Hair Butter
Watch the video below.