Tired of the same old hair styles and want to switch things up a little? Maybe braids, but with a little more character and panache? Well, have you heard of these short jumbo braids on natural hair? They will leave you looking more interesting than when you started. Best part? They are a low manipulation hair style and require little to no styling at all.
Wanna know how to achieve this short jumbo braids on natural hair? Here is how;
- First step is to moisturise your hair.
- Then, part your hair into desired sections and add gel to each section to make it sleek.
- Then, using the rubber band method, put the rubber band around sections you want to braid. This will make it smoother and ensure hair comes out better.
- Because you are trying to achieve short jumbo braids on natural hair, you don’t need to braid all the way to the end. Also, your braids need to be bigger than normal, jumbo.
- After sectioning all your hair and using the rubber band to hold them, braid through and make sure you do it in a neat way,
- Once you have braided through hair, style it with whatever accessorises you have and then lay your edges. And there you have it, your jumbo box braids are complete!