Summer is officially here, and although it may feel too hot to wear makeup sometimes, Bri Hall teaches us black women how to wear sweat proof makeup that will last all day!
A few tips you should know when trying to create a sweat proof makeup are:
- Make sure you cool off before you start your makeup application.
- Also, you should apply less powder when going for sweat proof makeup because powder generally highlights fine lines on your skin. Try using blotting paper instead.
- Always carry a facial mist with you. This will cool your skin down if you are beginning to get hot.
- Always, always, use a primer. This will help your makeup last longer on your skin.
- Go light with the foundation.
- Pick water resistant foundation, that way your makeup will withstand any sweat the summer throws at it.
Now, down to the video…
Products used to achieve this sweat proof makeup
- Wet n Wild Brow Powder
- L’oreal Concealer
- Eye Primer
- Covergirl Shadow Palette
- Maybelline Powder Foundation
- Black Radiance Contour Palette
- Loreal Blush
- Maybelline Master Chrome
- Morphe Setting Spray
- KISS Lashes
- Lip liner
- Clear Gloss https://bit.ly/2NF7KcV