Part of the goals on our Hot girl summer checklist is to have on fleek nails to slay the summer with. However, for those of us living on a budget, it can get expensive going into the store to get our nails done regularly. That’s where at-home manicures and pedicures come in. An at-home DIY pedicure is a good way to bond with your girls or catch up on your latest series while you get that self-care in ready for the summer slay.
This particular video is a must-watch because it is for extra dry feet.
What you will need for this at-home DIY pedicure
- collapsible soaking tub https://amzn.to/2XgtgZW
- target dish tub http://bit.ly/2X6Oe8Q
- fig + yarrow mustard soak https://amzn.to/2U3aTB8
- dual sided foot file https://amzn.to/2G6iDi9
- diamancel #20 https://amzn.to/2U32WvE
- ceramic stone cuticle pusher https://amzn.to/2DdcGxT
- stainless steel cuticle pusher [similar] https://amzn.to/2FWTMMi
- tweezerman 1/4 jaw cuticle nippers https://amzn.to/2DdiwzB
- presto 240 grit file http://bit.ly/2D4nwGo
- O.R.G mineral peel https://amzn.to/2XbUuw5
- vitruvi jojoba oil http://bit.ly/2TY8nfr
- my diy skin balm https://youtu.be/qhn1fDmmxgk
- Bernadette Thompson nail polish in Cashmere http://bit.ly/2v2LDAW neon sandals