Summer is coming to a close, and with the weather getting cooler and dryer, we need a proper moisturizing lotion. With this rich whipped shea butter recipe for dry skin, you will never have to worry about dry or damaged skin again.
Read Also | SMADIY: DIY Face Oil For Oily Skin
What you will need!
- Rosehip seed oil – rich in vitamin A (said to be a deficiency of those who suffer from Keratosis Pilaris),
- Vitamin C and E. These antioxidants fight free radicals, & promote wound healing, so can, therefore, improving discoloration & scarring. sea buckthorn oil – also extremely rich in beta carotene, therefore, making excellent rejuvenating oil for damaged skin that needs nourishing.
- Almond oil – a gentle oil (suitable for babies) also rich in vitamin E oil that calms irritation and aid chapped skin.
- Jojoba oil – a liquid wax very similar to the skins natural sebum, it helps retain moisture. non-comedogenic [doesn’t black/clog pores] .
- 4 oz shea butter 1 tbsp rosehip seed oil
- 3 ml of sea buckthorn oil
- 1 tbsp almond oil
- 1 tbsp jojoba oil ° note: I doubled this recipe for this container size [10 oz].